my space

Hi!! I'm going to show you a little part of my life, my personal space, in this blog I writte all that I want so, read it

martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

NUEVOS CIMIENTOS

¿CÓMO ES PARA TI PROYECTO INTEGRADO COMPARADO CON ALGO?

Para mi proyecto integrado es similar a un bloque de pisos, ya que los cimientos del bloque es la plataforma en si, es decir el blog vacío, los ladrillos es cada post y cada trabajo en clase, y para finalizar los detalles como pinturas etc, serían, en mi opinión, los post extra y la buena actitud, las personas que tienen mayor nota son aquellas que en su bloque de pisos tienen muchos adornos ya que tienen  muchos post extra, para obtener un 5 solo hace falta tener buenos cimientos y todos los ladrillos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW THERE IS FOR YOU INTEGRATED PROJECT COMPARED WITH SOMETHING?

For my integrated project it is similar to a block of floors, since the foundations of the block it is the platform in if, that is to say the empty blog, the bricks it is every post and every work in class, and to finish the details as paintings etc, it would be, in my opinion, the post extra and the good attitude, the persons who have major well-known are those that in his block of floors have many adornments since they have many post extra, to obtain 5 only it is necessary to have good foundations and all the bricks.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario