my space

Hi!! I'm going to show you a little part of my life, my personal space, in this blog I writte all that I want so, read it

martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

INNOVACIONES EN LA CULTURA JAPONESA

   Un haiku es una forma de poesía tradicional japonesa formada por tres versos de cinco a siete      sílabas. Suelen tratar la naturaleza. UN EJEMPLO DE HAIKU:


Noche corta de verano:
entre los juncos, fluyendo,
la espuma de los cangrejos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A haiku is a form of traditional poetry Japanese formed by three verses from five to seven syllables. They are in the habit of treating the nature. HAIKU's EXAMPLE:

 In The Night it cuts of summer: 
 between the rushes, flowing, 
 the foam of the crabs

    

1 comentario: