my space

Hi!! I'm going to show you a little part of my life, my personal space, in this blog I writte all that I want so, read it

lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

tropico de tauro

Visitando el blog Trópico de Tauro de Grace, y viendo varias de sus páginas elegí esta frase de la entrada 

Qué ganas de apagar la realidad

y encender la ficción.

Mi elección de porque me gusta es simple, todos desearíamos desconectar alguna vez de la realidad y escapar a nuestros mundos perfectos que recrean nuestras mentes y que nos hagan felices.



Pienso que Grace es una mujer madura que sabe los puntos fuertes y los débiles, y los expresa con una gran sutileza , ironía e incluso para provocar risas. 

Pero además de esto también tiene un lado sensible que expresa muy bien en su mundo de fantasías y del amor, por tanto es una mujer preocupada por su entorno y por ella misma.

Para terminar creo que su blog está bastante currado y que expresa a la perfección los ideales y/o verdades que quiera transmitir a su público, además sus temas son variados y nos muestran la personalidad de la autora.

Visiting the Grace´s Tropical Taurus blog, and seeing several of her pages I chose this phrase of the entry "Buttons":

What desire of extinguishing the reality



And to ignite the fiction.
My choice of because I like it, is simple, we would want to disconnect all at some time of the reality and to escape to our perfect worlds that recreate our minds and that make us happy.

I think that Grace is a mature woman who knows the strong points and the weak persons, and she expresses them with a great subtlety, irony and even to provoke laughs. But besides this also she has a sensitive side that expresses very well in her world of fantasies and of the love, therefore she is a woman worried by her  environment and for herself.

To end I believe that her blog is enough "currado" and that she expresses to the perfection the ideal ones and / or truths that she should want to transmit to her public, in addition her topics are changed and show us the personality of the authoress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario